Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions & Requests > Hakushaku To Yousei Lite Novels

Aeviel

Red.Scarlet.Dots first project was the Hakushaku to Yousei manga. I can't tell you how  happy I am that youtranslated it. I can't say thank you enough either. :D Anyway, we all love that manga right? And the anime is something several of us have probably seen. But did you know that there is a novel? It's amazing! So much detail was put into it that was skipped over in the manga and anime. I mean, Kelpie and Paul aren't even in the manga are they? And the Prince is only ever mentioned in the manga.

Some person translated chapters 1-6 of the first volume of the lite novel. http://kagedreams.livejournal.com/201551.html . It's perfect for those who just can't get enough Earl and Fairy. But sadly, she stopped translating after that point. :( 

So please Red.Scarlet.Dots staff, translate more of the chapters/volumes. You're the only group I feel I can ask sense I know you all like Hakushaku to Yousei too, and sense you seem to be very personal in your scantalations. If you would consider translating more of the novel, (it actually has a few illustrations too but those can be found online--if you decide to do this project i can send you the link) it wod be MUCH appreciated. :) I'm sure many people would love the novels. (Also, I don't know much about the process you go through in scantalating a project, but I think that translating a novel will have less steps then a manga, so please consider branching out a little and sharing your translating skills,)

Please please please, and Thanks for all your hard work. 

--

"I'm sure it's because, the width of your reality is far greater than anyone else's." -earl and fairy.

December 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Svelyn
Site Owner

Hello there, I'm very sorry about the late reply since I've only gotten back from the holidays. I'm Svelyn, and I'm the semi-admin, very nice to meet you :)

Thank you very much for your support and kind words, because I'm sure it made everyone on board the staff really happy :D We're a small beginning team, and as much as we'd like to continue our lack of staff and because our main project was completed we've decided to disband and move to our sister team AQUAScans (keeping a low profile because we've scanlated a licensed series). I personally would LOVE to have the light novels translated, because both the manga and the anime hardly covered the more complicated main arcs of the story. I think the manga is just perhaps a small form of advertisement so more people will read it? I'm not sure.

I have no experience in translating light novels, but I think it works the same way as translating manga with more focus on the proofreading. Well, the reason we haven't started on working on these novels is because we have no Japanese translators. All of the manga scanlations you see from us is translated from the Taiwanese versions in dm5.com, and unfortunately I haven't found any of those for the light novels >,<

So to conclude, if someone can find a Chinese version of the novels, we could pick up the project. Believe me, I would love love love to read those novels as well <3

Thanks a lot too for sharing your opinion with us, we haven't had a visitor in a while :P

--

-Svelyn-

January 8, 2013 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bia

Ohh I know of a website that has ALL of the novels translated in chinese!!! 

http://book.sfacg.com/Novel/2884/MainIndex/

If you guys would pick this up for translation I would be soooo happy :D There's someone translating it already, but only up to book 6, it would be awesome if you pick this up too, because there are up to 32 books and just one person translating it will take many many years to get it done (if the person doesn't give up until then) I have a new sparkle of hope for this series now!  :)

November 15, 2013 at 7:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Svelyn
Site Owner

Wow! I didn't know they were up online! Currently all of our members are somewhat dispersed, but I will try my best to look for people, since i personally do love the series! Thank you!

--

-Svelyn-

December 19, 2013 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.